Over the past 17 months, child care has pivoted, and pivoted again. As an essential part of our community we have evolved to ensure that our programs remain a safe, engaging, and fun place for children.
We are optimistically planning for the new school year, and we look forward to welcoming new and returning child care families and educators into our programs!
With that in mind, we’d like to share some new opportunities available.
Child Care Spaces
Please be reminded that registration for the school age programs is open to the children attending the school on site.
If you are ready to request child care, please visit www.familyinfo.ca/waitlist for more information about using the London and Middlesex Centralized Child Care Waitlist.
Are you looking for an exciting and meaningful new career opportunity? Take a look at the current career postings:
Children’s Centres (infancy to school age)
- Child Care Assistant (Funded) - Rick Hansen Children’s Centre
- Child Care Assistant - Children’s Centres
- Children’s Centre Supply Staff - Cedar Hollow Children’s Centre
- Supply Dietary Planners - Children’s Centres
- Supply Staff (Early Childhood Educators) - Children’s Centres
School Age Programs (4-12 years of age)
Are you looking for a part-time opportunity working with children? We have career opportunities across the city in our school age programs beginning in September.
Take a look at the postings and apply online today:
- Supervisor - Before and After School Program
- Supply Staff and Assistants - Before and After School Program
- Child Care Assistant, To Work with Children with Special Needs - Before and After School Program
- Permanent Supply Staff - Before and After School Program
Community Home Child Care (infancy - 12 years of age)
We are excited to now be able to expand our program and start accepting applications for new Home Child Care Providers across London and Middlesex County.
As a Provider, you will offer child care within your home for as many as 6 children, and you will be affiliated with our licensed Community Home Child Care program, equipped with the tools, resources, support, and guidance.
If you love working with children, and want to be able to work from home, learn more about becoming a Home Child Care Provider.
Information about registering for child care:
Career opportunities and how to apply: