Are you passionate about working with children and making a positive impact on the lives of others? Are you caring, curious, and resourceful?
As an educator with London Children’s Connection you will play an extremely important role in supporting the growth and development of children in your community.
Join us for our career fair Tuesday, November 30, 2021 between 5:00-7:00 pm at our main office (346 Wonderland Rd. S.) to learn about London Children’s Connection and meet with our hiring professionals.
Qualified candidates will be scheduled for interviews on-site!
At our career fair, we will be hiring for the following positions:
Before and After School Program:
- Supply Staff and Assistants
- Child Care Assistant, To Work with Children with Special Needs
- Permanent Supply Staff
To participate in this unique career fair:
- Complete an online application for one of the positions listed above (application link and details can be found on each posting)
- Indicate within the application that you are interested in attending the career fair
- Register for the career fair, and select your time slot
- Attend the career fair, at the beginning of your time slot!
Apply online, register for the career fair, and come prepared to share your passion with us!
While the year is coming to a close, there is no time like the present to get to know us and learn how we can be a part of your professional growth.