We continue to work with the guidance and support of our local Medical Officer of Health and the Ministry of Education to develop enhanced policies, procedures and processes that will ensure children and families can return to programs in a manner that maximizes everyone’s health and wellbeing, and minimizes risks.
Please note the details below have been updated effective March 21, 2022.
Here is what you need to know about participating in our in-person EarlyON programs:
- Pre-registration through Eventbrite is required for all programs and events.
- Prior to arrival for this in-person program, participants must screen themselves, their child, and any other individuals they have registered for symptoms of COVID-19 using the provincial school and child care screening tool at: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/school-screening/
- Hand sanitizer will be available, and hand washing will be encouraged.
- Snacks will not be provided.
- We ask that you do not bring food of any kind with you to the program. Water bottles and baby bottles are welcome.
- When you attend an EarlyON program, you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur. By participating in the program, you authorize EarlyON staff and the City of London to use any pictures taken for print and/or digital purposes. If you do not wish to be photographed/videoed, please advise staff immediately.
The safety, health and well-being of children and peace of mind for parents are our top priorities.
For Outdoor Programming:
- Washrooms will not be accessible.
- Outdoor programs may be cancelled due to inclement weather. We love the outdoors, so please dress for the weather unless you receive an email notification of a program cancellation.
For Indoor Programming:
- Parents/ guardians and children are encouraged to continue to wear masks, although it is no longer required. We honour and respect personal and family choice.Under current federal travel requirements, upon return from international travel, individuals must wear a mask at all times when in public spaces.
- Washrooms will be accessible.
- Please bring water bottles or baby bottles only, and no outside drinks, food or snacks. Consider having a snack before you arrive.
How to Participate in Programs in Person:
- Visit the Family Centre’s Eventbrite event page and complete the registration for the program of your choosing.
- Complete a COVID screening, for yourself, your child, and any other registrants you may have included, by following the directions listed in your Eventbrite event confirmation email.
- Enjoy the program, while following local health unit guidelines as directed.
For indoor programs, please do not arrive early so we can prevent gathering in our reception area.
Please postpone your visit if you or a member of your family is feeling unwell.
If you have registered for a program but are unable to join us, please let us know by cancelling your order through Eventbrite or calling the cell phone number associated with your program’s Family Centre (found in the confirmation email through Eventbrite).
If you have any questions about your next visit, contact us.
Family Centre Calendars
To see all programs offered virtually and in-person, please visit familyinfo.ca or one of the location-specific calendars listed below.
Family Centre Fanshawe
Family Centre Westmount
Family Centre White Oaks