We want to welcome you back into our programs and are excited to get to see you again during in-person outdoor and indoor programs!
We continue to work with the guidance and support of our local Medical Officer of Health and the Ministry of Education to develop enhanced policies, procedures and processes that will ensure children and families can return to programs in a manner that maximizes everyone’s health and wellbeing, and minimizes risks.
Some things might look a bit different for now and we want to let you know what to expect.
Here is what you need to know about participating in our in-person EarlyON programs:
- Pre-registration through Eventbrite is required for all programs and events.
- Registrants must submit a COVID-19 self-assessment electronically the day of the program you are attending, but prior to arrival. Your responses will be confirmed when you arrive on site to ensure all participants are symptom-free.
- Activities will ensure physical distancing (2-metres or 6 feet) between all participants through reduced group sizes to ensure a comfortable and safe experience for participants and staff.
- We will be following enhanced cleaning protocols by removing, sanitizing, and restocking materials during programs as well as frequently sanitizing all high-touch spaces.
- Hand sanitizer will be available, and hand washing will be encouraged.
- Snacks will not be provided.
- We ask that you limit the amount of personal items (including food or beverages, outside of water bottle or baby bottle) you bring to the program.
- We will keep programs short and engaging to help make your time with us fun and safe for everyone.
- When you attend an EarlyON program, you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur. By participating in program, you authorize EarlyON staff and the City of London to use any pictures taken for print and/or digital purposes. If you do not wish to be photographed/videoed, please advise staff immediately.
The safety, health and well-being of children and peace of mind for parents are our top priorities.
For Outdoor Programming:
- Washrooms will not be accessible.
- Outdoor programs may be cancelled due to inclement weather. We love the outdoors, so please dress for the weather unless you receive an email notification of a program cancellation.
For Indoor Programming:
- All adults will be required to wear non-medical masks while indoors. All Family Centre staff will be wearing medical masks and face sheilds.
- Washrooms will be accessible.
- Please bring water bottles or baby bottles only, and no outside drinks, food or snacks. Consider having a snack before you arrive.
At this time MLHU has advised us that home child care providers (licensed or private) are not permitted to join in our EarlyON programs due to the fact that child care must maintain their cohorts. We will be letting people know as soon as we can welcome you back to our programs.
How to Participate in Programs in Person:
- Visit the Family Centre’s Eventbrite event page and complete the registration for the program of your choosing.
- Complete a COVID screening, for yourself and each member of your family, by following the directions listed in your Eventbrite event confirmation email.
- Arrive a few minutes early to connect with a Family Centre staff member to review your COVID screening prior to entering the program space.
- Enjoy the program, while following local health unit guidelines as directed.
Please postpone your visit if you or a member of your family is feeling unwell.
If you have registered for a program but are unable to join us, please let us know by calling the cell phone number associated with your program’s Family Centre (found in the confirmation email through Eventbrite).
If you have any questions about your next visit, contact us.
Family Centre Calendars
To see all programs offered virtually and in-person, please visit familyinfo.ca or one of the location-specific calendars listed below.
Family Centre Fanshawe
Family Centre Westmount
Family Centre White Oaks