We continue to work with the guidance and support of our local Medical Officer of Health and the Ministry of Education to develop enhanced policies, procedures and processes that will ensure children and families can return to programs in a manner that maximizes everyone’s health and wellbeing, and minimizes risks.
Please note the details below have been updated effective September 1, 2022.
Here is what you need to know about participating in our in-person EarlyON programs:
- Prior to arrival for this in-person program, participants must screen themselves, their child, and any other individuals who will attend, for symptoms of COVID-19 using the provincial school and child care screening tool at: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/school-screening/
- Hand sanitizer will be available, and hand washing will be encouraged.
- We ask that you do not bring food of any kind with you into the Family Centre. You are welcome to bring nut-free snacks to programs in the community only.
- When you attend an EarlyON program, you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur. By participating in the program, you authorize EarlyON staff and the City of London to use any pictures taken for print and/or digital purposes. If you do not wish to be photographed/videoed, please advise staff immediately.
The safety, health and well-being of children and peace of mind for parents are our top priorities.
For Outdoor Programming:
- Washrooms will not be accessible.
- Outdoor programs may be cancelled due to inclement weather. We love the outdoors, so please dress for the weather unless you receive an email notification of a program cancellation.
For Indoor Programming:
- Please do not arrive early so we can prevent gathering in our reception area.
- Parents/ guardians and children are encouraged to continue to wear masks, although it is no longer required. We honour and respect personal and family choice.
- Washrooms will be accessible.
- We ask that you do not bring food of any kind with you into the Family Centre. Consider having a snack before you arrive. You are welcome to bring nut-free snacks to community programs only.
How to Participate in Programs in Person:
For all programs and events, visit http://familyinfo.ca/en/Calendar.
Please postpone your visit if you or a member of your family is feeling unwell.
If you have any questions about your next visit, contact us.
Family Centre Calendars
To see all programs offered virtually and in-person, please visit familyinfo.ca or one of the location-specific calendars listed below.
Family Centre Fanshawe
Family Centre Westmount
Family Centre White Oaks