EarlyON programs are an initiative of the provincial government and offer free information, programs, and services to all parents and caregivers with children from birth to six years of age.
The EarlyON programs are a part of the Westmount Family Centre located in the St. Rose of Lima Catholic School, White Oaks Family Centre located in White Oaks Public School, and Fanshawe Family Centre located in Cedar Hollow Public School.
Our warm, nurturing staff are committed to excellence and take great pride in creating attractive and unique learning environments for children. Staff receive ongoing support and participate in professional development opportunities.
Our free programs and services include:
- playgroups with crafts, music and stories;
- programs to introduce children to math, science, and reading;
- pregnancy and new baby support; and
- parenting workshops and information on children’s development, behaviour, safety, and nutrition
Local programs and services include:
- child care
- health services
- recreation programs
- family support services
- services for children with special needs
- early years volunteer opportunities