Starting a home child care business on your own can be overwhelming!
Being a Home Child Care Provider with Community Home Child Care, a program licensed by the Ministry of Education, takes the guesswork out of running a child care business from your home.
Home Child Care Providers are self-employed, while benefiting from the knowledge and experience of the whole Community Home Child Care team. Providers are able to provide care in their home for up to 6 children, under the age of 13.
Providers engage in meaningful work by playing an important role in the children’s physical, emotional, and physiological development. They are warm, responsive, and professionally committed to providing a quality child care program.
“Community Home Child Care is a great support for me as a Provider! They provide resources…and are just a phone call away to answer either my concerns or the parents’ questions.”
- Community Home Child Care Provider
Join our team and experience the benefits!
Community Home Child Care will:
- Connect Providers with families who are looking for child care through London and Middlesex County’s centralized waiting list
- Assist with promotion and parent referrals
- Collect the parent fees and guarantee regular Provider payment
- Provide ongoing professional learning opportunities and support, including home visits
- Assist with program and menu planning for children of different ages
- Provide a selection of materials, equipment and resources suitable for children of different ages to support the program needs
Our Home Child Care Coordinators are Registered Early Childhood Educators with expertise in supporting home child care Providers.
Is home child care the right career for you?
Make a difference in the life of a child and their family!
For more information, visit our Home Child Care Provider page.
Ready to connect with the Community Home Child Care team?
To learn more about registering for child care or becoming a Provider contact us today!