Supply Staff (Early Childhood Educators) - Children’s Centres
Early Childhood Education Diploma or Post-secondary education/training in a child and family related field. Previous professionl experience working with group of children.
London Children’s Connection has eleven Children’s Centres in London.
We can offer you a warm and nurturing environment in which you will receive experience and mentoring in the emergent curriculum approach to learning.
- Early Childhood Education Diploma or equivalent, or,
- Currently working towards your Early Childhood Education diploma or equivalent, or,
- A combination of alternate relevant education and experience.
- All applicants with an ECE Diploma or equivalent must provide proof of membership in good standing, or application for membership, in the College of Early Childhood Educators
- Vulnerable Position Screening, Medical Examination/Immunization Records, Standard First Aid and CPR C
As a SUPPLY ECE, Your Responsibilities May Include Assisting In The Following Areas:
- Planning and implementing a child care program for children from infancy to 5 years of age within a warm and nurturing learning environment
- Supervising children, ensuring a safe environment
- Maintaining a positive and consistent approach towards child guidance, compatible with the guiding principles of London Children’s Connection
- Communicating with parents in an open and supportive manner
- Custodial duties
- Participating as required to ensure a safe and happy environment
Ready to apply?
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
If you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process please advise Human Resources at email@example.com