Permanent Supply Staff for Before and After School Program
Your passion for children’s education, through play.
Your need for growth.
Your desire for a career with a purpose.
It’s led you here.
We see your enthusiasm for play and learning. We see your creativity, and your kind, caring way.
London Children’s Connection offers opportunities for a variety of skill sets - from educators, including registered early childhood educators to child care assistants with competitive compensation and benefits.
Discover the daily wonders of working with children and the privilege of supporting local families with one of London’s most supportive employers.
Create a career you’ll love, here.
- You have completed, or in the process of completing, one of the following fields of study: Early Childhood Education diploma or degree, Bachelor of Education, Recreation and Leisure, Child & Youth Worker, Developmental Service Worker, Bachelor of Arts in Child Studies, Social Work, Psychology, Sociology or Recreational Studies
- You are experienced in supporting the development of children between age 4 and 12 years
- You have a current Certification in Standard First Aid with Child & Infant CPR - Level C
- Your Vulnerable Sector Check is acceptable under the policy
- You are motivated to engage and support children in their learning experiences
- You have a proven ability to effectively communicate and apply your superior interpersonal skills with children, parents and colleagues
- You can work independently and as an effective team member
- You apply your well-developed organizational skills with timeliness and accuracy
- You are flexible to work in a variety of locations, with a diverse group of people
- Implement a quality Before and After School Program for children 4 to 12 years of age
- Ensure the supervision and safety of the children in the program
- Build positive relationships with the children, families and school community
- Follow the Child Care and Early Years Act requirements and London Children’s Connection’s policies and procedures
- Liaise effectively with the Supply Staff Placement Supervisors in accepting assignments
Candidates must have reliable transportation to travel to all Programs throughout London and area
Hours of Work: You will work Program every a.m. and p.m., Monday through Friday, during the school term Hours are 7:15 a.m. to school opening + 15 minutes prior to school dismissal to 6:00 p.m.; Shifts on Professional Activity Days will be scheduled within the hours of 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. based on enrolment;
Ready to apply?
If you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please contact human resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!