Human Resources Assistant
Commencing September 2020
Hours of Work: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Post-Secondary diploma or degree in Human Resources and/or CHRP designation
- Experience with Human Resources Information Systems
- Knowledgeable in Occupational Health & Safety Act & Regulations
- High energy, analytical and pro-active
- Proficiency in researching, developing and implementing policies & programs
- Excellent organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Well developed time management skills
- Proficiency in Windows based word processing, spreadsheets and databases, as well as Human Resources Information Systems
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- To effectively support and assist the Human Resources team in all areas as required
- To assist in reviewing and revising Health & Safety Programs as required
- To assist in the recruitment process, as well as onboarding of new staff
Ready to Apply?
Qualified candidates may submit their resumes and cover letters to:
Sue Myers - Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please identify the position you are applying for in the subject line of your e-mail, ie ‘Application for HR Assistant’.
Application Deadline: 4:00 pm on Friday, August 21, 2020
If you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.