Home Child Care Provider - Community Home Child Care
Our Home Child Care Providers
- Are self-employed
- Provide care in their own home for up to 6 children, under the age of 13
- Play an important role in the children’s physical, emotional, and physiological development
- Are warm, responsive, and professionally committed to providing quality child care
Community Home Child Care Coordinators
All Providers are supported by our team of Home Child Care Coordinators who are Registered Early Childhood Educators with expertise in licensed home child care.
How can you become an Approved Provider?
In order to become an approved Provider with Community Home Child Care you must:
- Show that your home is a safe and healthy place for children.
- Show that you have skills and knowledge in child development and child guidance.
- Provide three personal references from people who know your skills as a caregiver.
- Complete Standard First Aid and Infant-Child CPR certification.
- Provide verification of your own and your family’s up-to date immunizations.
- Complete Vulnerable Sector Checks (VSC) for all persons over 19 years of age residing in your home and all persons over 19 years of age regularly present in your home. The VSC application should be initiated after you meet with members of the Community Home Child Care team and a mutual decision has been made to begin the approval process.
- Provide proof of liability insurance extended to cover your child care business, including the number of children in care. This should be initiated once you begin the approval process.
Is home child care the right career for you?
Are you someone who is inspired to care for children by offering nurturing, personalized quality child care in your own home?
Do you want to support children’s learning through exploration, play and inquiry?
Are you able to provide a home environment for children to grow and develop?
Would you welcome professional support, guidance and resources to help you start and operate your home child care program?
Make a difference in the life of a child and their family!
Ready to take the next step?
Complete the contact form below, indicating from the dropdown that you are “Seeking Information about Becoming a Home Child Care Provider”.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us.
519 471 4300 (London office) or 519 245 9229 (Middlesex office).
If you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process please advise Human Resources at email@example.com.
Ready to connect with the Community Home Child Care team?
To learn more about registering for child care or becoming a Provider contact us today!