Child Care Assistants - Children’s Centres
Hours of Work:
Monday through Friday
A variety of term positions are available between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Some terms may be for 7.5 hours per day, while some terms may be for a couple/few hours per day.
If you have the following Qualifications and Skills and wish to apply, please indicate your availability in your application. ie. what days of the week, plus what hours, you are available to work. Available shifts may fall between Before and After School Age Programs.
- Experience working with children 0-4 years of age
- Minimum Grade 12 diploma, 18 years of age
- An acceptable Vulnerable Sector Check
- Standard First Aid with Infant & Child CPR: Level C
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledgeable in child development
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Work within a team to create a warm and nurturing learning environment
- Foster children’s curiosity and participate in activities with children based on their interests and needs
- Assist with supervision of children to ensure a safe environment
- Maintain a positive and consistent approach towards child guidance, compatible with the philosophies of London Children’s Connection
- Build positive relationships with the children, families, staff and school community
- Follow London Children’s Connection’s Program Statement, and Policies, Procedures and Guidelines based on the Child Care and Early Years Act
- Perform light housekeeping duties
- Maintain professionalism, confidentiality and courtesy at all times
Ready to apply?
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com
London Children’s Connection
London, Ontario, Canada