Here are some helpful steps in finding and accessing the right child care for you and your child.
- Select the program that best meets your child care needs: Children’s Centres, School Age Program or Licensed Home Child Care
- View our Map to see locations and contact information.
- Go to the London & Middlesex Child Care Centralized Waitlist to complete the online waitlist application form and to learn about Child Care Fee Subsidies for qualifying families. If you require support to help you navigate through the waitlist site, LCC staff are available to assist you. You can contact us at 519-471-4300.
- Once you have completed the online waitlist application form, the Program Coordinator for the program that you selected will be notified of your request by email and will contact you directly when there is a vacancy.
- You may schedule a tour and/or meeting with the Program Coordinator to learn more about the program. Come with your questions.
Our Approach to Registration
When registering children in our programs, we first seek to meet the needs of the families currently registered (ie. transfers between our programs, registering siblings and/or moving children from one age group to another).
Enrollment and registration of children in our licensed Home Child Care Program is dependent upon a variety of factors such as the physical space in the home environment, the needs of the family and the dynamics of the program.
Our Program Coordinators review the online waitlist regularly and as opportunities to meet new applicants needs become available, families are contacted in order of application submission date and our ability to meet the requested child care needs.
No matter which child care program you choose, you’ll meet knowledgeable and nurturing child care professionals who welcome families, work in partnership with parents and will help you with your questions.
Please Note: The procedure outlined above is not used to attend our P.A. Day, March Break and Summer Programs for school age children. To register for these programs, your child must be currently registered in our School Age Program.
Peace of mind results . . when you find high quality care you can count on.