The Ontario Early Years Centre, London West is a part of the Westmount Family Centre located in the Jean Vanier Elementary School.
Ontario Early Years Centres are an initiative of the provincial government and offer free information, programs and services, to all parents and caregivers with children from birth to six years of age.
Our warm, nurturing staff are committed to excellence and take great pride in creating attractive and unique learning environments for children. Staff receive ongoing support and participate in professional development opportunities.
Our free programs and services include:
- playgroups with crafts, music and stories;
- programs to introduce children to math, science, and reading;
- pregnancy and new baby support; and
- parenting workshops and information on children’s development, behaviour, safety, and nutrition
Local programs and services include:
- child care
- health services
- recreation programs
- family support services
- services for children with special needs
- early years volunteer opportunities
Hours of Operation
- Monday, Thursday and Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Saturdays: 9:00 am -12:00 pm
- We are closed Sundays
Ontario Early Years Centre, London West
1019 Viscount Road, London, ON N6K 1H5
Phone: 519 473 2825
Program Administrator: Eileen Smith
The centre is located in the Jean Vanier Elementary School. Our programs and services are for all families in the community.
Pour une liste des centres de la petite enfance et des services en francais, s.v.p. suivre le lien ci-dessous.