EarlyON Child and Family Centres are an initiative of the provincial government and offer free information, programs, and services to all parents and caregivers with children from birth to six years of age.
The EarlyON Child and Family Centres are a part of the Westmount Family Centre located in the Jean Vanier Catholic School, White Oaks Family Centre located in White Oaks Public School, and Fanshawe Family Centre located in Cedar Hollow Public School.
Our warm, nurturing staff are committed to excellence and take great pride in creating attractive and unique learning environments for children. Staff receive ongoing support and participate in professional development opportunities.
Our free programs and services include:
- playgroups with crafts, music and stories;
- programs to introduce children to math, science, and reading;
- pregnancy and new baby support; and
- parenting workshops and information on children’s development, behaviour, safety, and nutrition
Local programs and services include:
- child care
- health services
- recreation programs
- family support services
- services for children with special needs
- early years volunteer opportunities
Hours of Operation
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am -12:00 pm
- We are closed Sunday
EarlyON Child and Family Centre
1019 Viscount Road, London, ON N6K 1H5
Phone: 519 473 2825
Program Administrator: Eileen Smith
The centre is located in the Jean Vanier Elementary School. Our programs and services are for all families in the community.
Pour une liste des centres de la petite enfance et des services en francais, s.v.p. suivre le lien ci-dessous.