What is a Home Child Care Provider?
Our Home Child Care Providers:
- Are self-employed
- Provide care in their own homes, for up to 6 children
- Care for children, from infants to school age
- Are professionally supported in operating their home child care
- Have a professional commitment to providing quality home child care
“Community Home Child Care is a great support for me as a Provider! They provide resources…and are just a phone call away to answer either my concerns or the parents’ questions.”
- Community Home Child Care Provider
Join our team, and experience the benefits!
Our team of Home Child Care Coordinators are qualified Early Childhood Educators, with expertise in supporting home child care Providers.
Some of the Benefits of Community Home Child Care Include:
- Collecting parent fees and guarantees your regular Provider payment
- Assisting with advertising and parent referrals
- Offering ongoing professional support, including home visits
- Assisting with activity and program ideas for children of different ages
- Supporting the selection of toys and equipment, suitable for children of different ages
- Offering training in child care related topics
Is home child care the right career for you?
- Are you committed to providing quality child care in your home?
- Do you want to run your own business?
- Do you enjoy planning fun and stimulating activities for children?
- Are you able to provide materials and equipment for children?
If so, we want to hear from you!