Our Child Care Providers
- Are self-employed
- Provide care in their own homes for up to 5 children
- Care for children, infants to school age
- Are professionally supported in operating their home child care
- Have a professional commitment to providing quality home child care
“Community Home Child Care is a great support for me as a Provider! They provide resources…and are just a phone call away to answer either my concerns or the parents’ questions.”
- Community Home Child Care Provider
Join our team and experience the benefits!
Our team of Home Child Care Coordinators are qualified Early Childhood Educators, with expertise in supporting home child care Providers.
Community Home Child Care:
- Collects parent fees and guarantees your regular Provider payment
- Assists with advertising and parent referrals
- Offers ongoing professional support including home visits
- Assists with activity and program ideas for children of different ages
- Supports the selection of toys and equipment, suitable for children of different ages
- Offers training in child care related topics
Home child care – is this the career for you?
- Are you committed to providing quality child care in your home?
- Do you enjoy planning fun and stimulating activities for children?
- Do you have toys and equipment for children?
- Do you live in a “child friendly” home?
For more information contact:
Check the Self -Employment with Home Child Care section of our Careers