10 Children’s Centres Located In or Near Schools
Select a Children’s Centre below to learn more and view photos.
- Ashley Oaks Children’s Centre
- Bonaventure Meadows Children’s Centre
- Byron Somerset Children’s Centre
- Jack Chambers Children’s Centre
- Jean Vanier Children’s Centre
- North London Children’s Centre
- Pond Mills Children’s Centre
- Rick Hansen Children’s Centre
- Westminster Children’s Centre
- White Oaks Children’s Centre
- Licensed by the Ontario Ministry of Education
- High quality child care and early learning programs - infancy to school age
- Infant child care is at our Jean Vanier and White Oaks Children’s Centres
- Before & After School programs, children 4 to 12
- Nutritious meals and snacks prepared on site by qualified Dietary Planners
Our Educators are Key to The Quality of Your Child’s Care
Our Early Childhood Educators are registered with the College of Early Childhood Educators and are certified in First Aid and CPR. Just as the children are continuously learning and growing, so are our educators! Throughout the year, all staff participate in regular professional learning sessions to remain knowledgeable of current learning theory and Ministry of Education guidelines.
The Learning Possibilities Are Endless!
Children learn best when their natural curiosity is fully engaged and they are supported in exploring and researching the things that fascinate them. We take great pride in creating attractive, stimulating learning environments that engage the children’s interests and imagination. Our educators provide indoor and outdoor environments that nurture the children’s natural curiosity about their world. As children collaborate with others in researching their own questions, they build a deeper understanding of their world. They also develop confidence in their own ability to learn, to express themselves and to problem solve - critical skills for later success in school and in life.
When the children and educators are fully engaged as a collaborative learning community, the learning possibilities are endless!