Early Childhood Education Diploma or Post-secondary education/training in a child and family related field. Previous professionl experience working with group of children.
London Children’s Connection has ten Children’s Centres in London.
We can offer you a warm and nurturing environment in which you will receive experience and mentoring in the emergent curriculum approach to learning.
* Early Childhood Education Diploma or equivalent, or,
* Currently working towards your Early Childhood Education diploma or equivalent, or,
* A combination of alternate relevant education and experience.
* All applicants with an ECE Diploma or equivalent must provide proof of membership, or
application for membership, in the College of Early Childhood Educators
* Vulnerable Position Screening, Medical Examination/Immunization Records, Standard First Aid and CPR C
As a SUPPLY ECE, Your Responsibilities May Include Assisting In The Following Areas:
* Planning and implementing a child care program for children from infancy to 5 years of age
within a warm and nurturing learning environment
* Supervising children, ensuring a safe environment
* Maintaining a positive and consistent approach towards child management, compatible with the
philosophy of London Children’s Connection
* Communicating with parents in an open and supportive manner
* Custodial duties
* Participating as required to ensure a safe and happy environment
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.