Supervisor - Before and After School Program
Part Time, School Term Contract
Program Supervisor Positions - $20.90
Rate includes $2.00 per hour, which is provided through a provincial wage enhancement grant.
Do you enjoy working with children? Are you interested in a friendly and professional working environment? If so, please consider applying to join the London Children’s Connection team.
- Program Supervisor positions are currently available in our Before and After School Programs
- Contracts for the 2019/2020 school year start September 3, 2019
- Hours are approximately 7:15 am to 9:00 am and 3:15 pm to 6:00 pm – Monday through Friday
London Children’s Connection operates school age programs in over 64 elementary schools in London and the surrounding area. We are looking for passionate and engaged individuals with the following qualifications.
- Experience working with children between 4 to 12 years of age
- Priority will be given to applicants with an ECE Diploma, Child and Youth Worker Diploma, Recreation
- Leadership Diploma or equivalents
- Standard First Aid with Child & Infant CPR – Level C
- An acceptable Vulnerable Sector Check (employment specific)
- Planning and implementing a quality Before and After School Program for children 4 to 12 years of age
- Ensuring the supervision and safety of the children in the program
- Fostering the children’s curiosity and facilitating activities based on their interests and needs
- Building positive relationships with the children, families and school community
- Completing certain administrative duties
- Following the Child Care and Early Years Act requirements and London Children’s Connection’s policies and procedures
Ready to apply?
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process please advise Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org