Become a Home Child Care Provider!
Our Child Care Providers
- Are self-employed
- Provide care in their own homes for up to 5 children - infants to school age
- Have a professional commitment to providing quality child care
Community Home Child Care
Our team of Home Child Care Coordinators are qualified Early Childhood Educators, with expertise in supporting licensed home child care Providers. Join our team and experience the benefits!
- Collect parent fees and guarantee your regular Provider payment
- Assist with advertising and parent referrals
- Offer ongoing professional support including home visits
- Assist with activity and program ideas for children of different ages
- Support the selection of toys and equipment, suitable for children of different ages
- Offer training in First Aid, CPR and child care related topics
HOME CHILD CARE … Is this the career for you?
Would you like to make a positive difference in the life of a child?
Are you committed to providing quality child care?
Do you enjoy planning fun and stimulating activities for children?
Do you have toys and equipment for children?
Do you live in a “child friendly” home?
For more information contact:
London: phone 519 471 4300 x230 or
Middlesex: phone 519 245 9229
If you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process please advise Human Resources at email@example.com