Full Day March Break Program - School Age Program
Senior Supervisors, Supervisors, Assistants, Child Care Assistants, Supply Staff (Pending approval from the School Boards, as well as enrollment)
Term of Position:
Monday March 11 to Friday March 15, 2019
Full days, Monday to Friday
Program Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Successful applicants will be available to work any assigned shift within identified Program Hours.
Successful applicants will be available to work the entire week.
Successful applicants will be available to work in any location within the city of London.
Senior Supervisor and Supervisor applicants must possess post-secondary training in child / family related studies or qualify for “Director Approved” status through the Ministry of Education. In addition, must have experience working with groups of school age children in a full day program.
Assistant, Child Care Assistant and Supply applicants must have experience working with groups of school age children.
Early Childhood Educators who meet London Children’s Connection’s qualifications will be considered first. (Early Childhood Educators must provide proof of registration with the College of Early Childhood Educators.)
- Excellent program planning and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Knowledge of the needs and development stages of school age children
- Knowledge of LCC’s Program Statement, SAP’s Policies and Procedures, as well as the MEDU regulations
- To provide a safe, healthy environment for school age children through responsible supervision and decision making
- To create a well balanced program of activities suitable for a full day program
- To work cooperatively with staff as an effective team member
- To maintain open communication with parents, encouraging their involvement
Ready to apply?
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 4:00 P.M. - WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 23RD, 2019
If you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process please advise Human Resources at 519-471-4300.