Early Childhood Educator - North London Children’s Centre
This is a full-time term position commencing November 12, 2019 to approximately December 31, 2019.
As this term is connected to a Medical Leave, the end date is subject to change.
- Early Childhood Education Diploma
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Proof of good standing in the College of Early Childhood Educators
- Standard First Aid Certification, including Infant and Child CPR - Level C
- Highly knowledgeable in child development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative program planning skills
- Positive leadership skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Knowledgeable and experienced in the Emergent Curriculum approach to learning
- To plan and implement a child care program within a warm and nurturing learning environment
- To supervise the children at all times, ensuring a safe environment
- To maintain a positive and consistent approach toward child management, compatible with London Children’s Connection’s philosophies
- To regularly communicate with parents in an open and supportive manner
- To assist, supervise and guide students, supply staff, and volunteers
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of all relevant sections of the Child Care & Early Years Act
- To maintain professionalism, confidentiality and courtesy at all times
Ready to apply?
Qualified candidates can submit their resumes and cover letters by e-mail to: Sue Myers - Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please identify the Position and Location you are applying for in your e-mail subject line, ie Term ECE at North London CC.
Application Deadline: 4:00 p.m. on Monday, October 21, 2019
If you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process please contact email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.